Yields 4 Servings
This is an Italian- style halibut dish with vegetables and feta cheese - makes a delicious meal!
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1/3 cup crumbled fetta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir in zucchini, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Remove saucepan from heat and mix in tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange halibut steaks in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Spoon equal amounts of the zucchini mixture over each steak. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.