These interactive classes are designed with health care providers in mind.
After course completion, your employees will be better equipped to recognize and manage specific nutrition issues to improve the overall care provided. This, in turn, will improve your clients’ health and function, increase family/client satisfaction and reduce risk of costly hospitalizations.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
Courses are 45-60 minutes in length. Certificates of attendance are provided per request. Customized classes are available upon request.
- Mealtime strategies for clients with dementia
- Implementing nutrition screening tools to identify clients at nutritional risk
- Meeting the nutritional needs of your aging client
- Managing common enteral nutrition complications
- Nutrition guidelines for wound healing
- Nutritional management of heart disease
- Why elderly lose their appetite and how to help
- The caregivers guide to helping your clients meet their nutrition potential
- Food and medication interactions